Global Spondyloarthritis Summit 2020 – Registration Now Open – 1-7 May 2020
Save the date, May 1-7, 2020
Registration is now open for the Global Spondyloarthritis Summit 2020
The 2020 Global Spondyloarthritis Summit is the Spondylitis Association of America’s 7-day virtual event focused on addressing some of the most important topics impacting the axSpA community today. Now in its second year, this free educational programme provides attendees the opportunity to hear from some of the most renowned rheumatologists, researchers, and other healthcare professionals as they discuss the latest treatment options, case studies, research and recommendations for people impacted by spondyloarthritis. Access to the Summit is free. New presentations for each day will be released beginning at 9am Pacific Time. All video presentations will remain open 24/7 for the full duration of the Summit, 1-7 May 2020.
ASIF partners the SAA for the Summit and this year subtitles will be available in French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Bulgarian, Spanish and Ukranian.
Topics to be covered:
- Thriving with a Chronic Illness: Discussing the Mental & Emotional Impact of Living with axSpA
- Exercise – General Physical Activity Recommendations
- Exploring Pain Management Options, with a Focus on Holistic/Psychological Approaches
- Medicinal Cannabis – An Overview of Current Clinical and Anecdotal Evidence
- Novel Treatments: Fact of Fiction?
- Understanding Spondyloarthritis Around the Globe
- Exploring Common Theories: Discussion Topics to Include, Triggers for Disease Onset, Leaky Gut, SpA Pain Burn Out, Klebsiella, and More
- Treatment in SpA: A Review in Case Studies
- Overview of the Full Family of SpA – Reviewing the Different Diseases in SpA, Their Symptoms, and Noting Treatment Differences
- Overview of Back Pain – A Review of the Types of Back Pain, Their Causes, and Treatments
- Diet & Nutrition – The Great “Evidence” Discussion
- Innovations and Progress in SpA Research, and New Treatment Options for SpA and Complications
Access is free but you need to register to see the videos